- To submit your abstract, please click here.
- Text must be typed single-spaced, with only the left margin justified. Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- Each abstract should be submitted in the template provided.
Within 200 – 300 words
Arial, Font size 14 (For title)
Times New Roman, Font size 12 (For author, affilitation and corresponding address)
Times New Roman, Font size 11 (For abstract content)
- Please insert authors’ details in the submission form.
- Use capital letters for the Title. Use capital and lower case letters as appropriate for abbreviations in title. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Abstract content should be in 1 paragraph.
- The final selection will be the responsibility of the Scientific Committee.
- Please provide complete information (correct email, full mailing address, contact number, and author details) in the submission form to enable us to process your submission.
- Abstracts should be saved in Word document format (*.doc / *.docx) and should not exceed 1mb in file size.
- The abstract submission must not be published before in another journal.
- All accepted abstract will be published in the MAEH (Malaysian Association of Environmental Health) Journal of Environmental Health.
- Selected abstract submitter will have their full article published in a peer reviewed WCEH 2020 Supplementary Journal Issue.
- For abstract enquiries, please email email@example.com